Saturday, December 18, 2010

Kerrygold (Pastured) Butter v. Organic Grain-Fed Butter

Pic not edited for color or contrast.

I had a little each of Kerrygold (which is from pastured cows) and organic butter (from grain-fed cows) which I had been integrating into the sweet potatoes that I brought for Thanksgiving. Look how the Kerrygold is practically glowing, nay, bioluminescent with the beta carotene and the fat-soluble goodness that comes from pastured cattle's cream. Meanwhile the grain-fed sample, quite literally, pales in comparison.

1 comment:

  1. All of our butter in Australia is that colour. White butter freaks me out.

    ReplyDelete

I cherish your comments, each and every one!

Please note that comments that are off-topic or of a gratuitously promotional nature will not be published. Also, for reasons of privacy, comments with my name or family members' names will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...