Sunday, November 21, 2010

Early Primal / Paleo Thanksgiving with the Inlaws

We had an early Thanksgiving with my inlaws this weekend before they head out of state to spend actual Thanksgiving with family. The meal was primal and dee-licious. My mother-in-law graciously sought out appetizers that I could also enjoy - like bacon-wrapped scallops and shrimp cocktail. Also on the menu?
  • The turkey, basted in butter and broth
  • Roasted asparagus
  • Roasted Brussels sprouts
  • Tossed salad
  • Mashed sweet potatoes topped with walnuts
And a gorgeous jewel-toned fruit salad for dessert:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish your comments, each and every one!

Please note that comments that are off-topic or of a gratuitously promotional nature will not be published. Also, for reasons of privacy, comments with my name or family members' names will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...